2019/01/30 | News
The 2019 Nissan Kicks in detail
The 2019 Nissan Kicks is the most affordable SUV in Nissan's comprehensive line of sport utility vehicles. Introduced last year, the Kicks is a 5-passenger sport utility designed to meet the needs of urban consumers with an active lifestyle.
The new Kicks comes standard with a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine producing 122 horsepower as standard. to a continuously variable CVT automatic transmission. This engine offers useful and dynamic performance in the city, but it is above all its reduced fuel consumption that impresses.
With an average fuel consumption of just 7.7 liters per 100 kilometers in the city and 6.6 liters per 100 kilometers on the highway, the Kicks is more economical than most compact cars.
On the other hand, it offers around 716 liters of cargo space which makes it both versatile and able to meet several different needs.
Now let's take a look at the three versions of the 2019 Nissan Kicks. As shown. Previously, the latter is one of the most affordable SUVs in Canada, but that doesn't mean it doesn't offer full standard equipment and very well-equipped versions.
2019 Nissan Kicks S - $ 17,998
- 1.6L DOHC 4 cylinders engine developing 125hp
- CVT gearbox
- Intelligent Emergency Braking System
- Remote keyless entry and Start Pushbutton
- Reverse Camera
2019 Nissan Kicks SV - $ 20,998
- 2-tone color schemes available
- Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM
- Heated front seats
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- 7'' screen Advanced Driver Assistance
2019 Nissan Kicks SR - $ 23,098
- DisplayBose® Personal® Plus audio system with six speakers, including two UltraNearField branded built into the headrest
- DriverSmart Perimeter Display Screen
- Blind Spot Warning System and Cross Traffic Alert
- Remote Starter
To learn more about the new 2019 Nissan Kicks, contact us today at Ami Junior Nissan.